This job posting is for a for a middle school Math teacher. Teacher will have three 8th grade classes with about 20 students in each class.
Indiana Math and Science Academy West (IMSA West) is a K-8, tuition free, college preparatory charter school, which is funded by public sources.
IMSA is operated independently by a board of trustees under a charter granted by the Mayors office of Indianapolis.
We foster an environment of inquiry and a love of learning so students are prepared to thrive in STEM-focused high school, college, and the world.
Learn more at http://west.imsaindy.org.
We are expecting our teachers to provide students with appropriate educational activities and experiences that will enable them to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth.
Also help students develop the skills necessary to be a productive member of society.
Standard employee benefits package including:
- 8 work days of annual paid time off as sick & personal days
- Contribution to your State and or Federal Retirement Plan
- Medical and dental insurance (60% of your monthly premiums will be paid by the employer)
- Voluntary Vision Insurance (100% paid by the employee)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance (100% paid by the employee)
- Life Insurance (100% paid by the employer)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (100% paid by the employer)
- 75% and up to $3000 tuition reimbursement for your professional development courses / workshops